One-Stop Hamster Boarding!

One-Stop Hamster Boarding!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Q&A

What I use
  • Alex Toilet sand
  • HealthyPet Bedding (White&Grey)
  • Vitakraft – Sunshine or Wellness mix with Jolly nut mix to give my darlings a balanced dietFresh vegetables, raw wheatgerm, occasionally tofu
  • Jolly small mammals treats

Where do my hamster(s) stay?
As i live in a flat, your hamster will be outside of my house during the day for more air circulation. and my house door is always open so that i can keep an eye on them and they will be in the house during the night to prevent them to be stolen and to be safe.

Where to meet-up? 
Best will be at Bukit Batok MRT station or Bus interchange
Is is possible to do pick up from your home?
Yes i do do pick up for a small fee depending on your location of your home

Mode of Payment
Cash on collection



For more questions feel free to contact me at: hamsterplane@hotmail.sg



©EstherE 2011 

2 comments:

  1. Interesting concept, too bad you didn't start earlier when I was looking for a pet sitter in August '10, haha.Suggest you post your ad in Singapore Hamsters Club^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hallo! just that i did not know which tread to post in D:
    Thank you very much for your comment! <3

    ReplyDelete