One-Stop Hamster Boarding!

One-Stop Hamster Boarding!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

About us

Hallo There and welcome to my site


I'm Esther and i have 3 years experience in keeping hamsters. I was in a hiatus before this and recently i have begin to take up this hobby again and I've decided to offer boarding services for your little princes and princesses.


Well, as a pet owner this is a common worry that whenever we travel overseas, we will want our pets to be in good hands. I do understand this point, as we want to have a worry free vacation while knowing that our pets is safe and healthy.


Every hamsters has a different personality and is unique in it's own way, each treatment and handling for each hamster is different and I believe that by understanding it's personality, I can give the best service to your pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment